Set amidst beautiful gardens on the shores of Swartvlei Lake, Baywater Village is a Garden Route getaway not to be missed. Located close to Sedgefield, the first official Cittaslow Slow Town in Africa, you can expect a "local is lekker", people-friendly sea-side town environment perfect for your well-deserved break.
From visiting the local Wild Oats market to making a short trip to Mossel Bay for an adrenaline-pumping cage dive with Great White sharks and everything in between, your Baywater Village holiday will be an unforgettable experience.
Baywater Village is an RCI Silver Crown resort.
1 bedroom sleeps 4
2 bedroom sleeps 6
There are no chalets on the waterfront
*IF you require any special assistance in terms of access, please contact the resort directly*
• Units are not wheelchair friendly
• Units are strictly non-smoking
• Not all units have a shower, some units have a bath-shower
• The resort makes use of borehole water. It is advised that guests bring their own water with, alternatively water can be purchased from the kiosk.
• No pets allowed
• The resort does not supply cleaning detergents
• Towel change for full week bookings will take place on Mondays. Weekend & Mid- week guests - towel change at an additional cost
• Sleeper couch is suitable for children 12 years and younger
Nearby Attractions & Activities
We are happy to announce that the long awaited bathroom refurbishment has started. We apologize for any noise and inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.
Friday and Monday
Please note that keys are to be collected at Baywater Village, N2, Swartvlei, Sedgefield.
No over occupancy will be allowed.
Breakage deposit of R 350.00 per chalet required on check in. Cash or credit cards accepted.
Latitude - 34° 00' 10" S
Longitude - 22° 44' 30" E